CS DISCO is fundamentally disrupting the legal technology market. Our engineering team is extraordinary, averaging 13 years’ experience with deep competencies in Big Data Platforms and AI. With the best lawyers and engineers as a foundation, CS DISCO hires the top 1% of product designers and product managers to deliver the most compelling UX in the history of legal technology. DISCO is known for its simplicity and usability, and we intend to continue to invest heavily in design and product management to continue this differentiation. Simplicity isn’t simple, but it is a top priority at CS DISCO.
We take technology, design and product very seriously at DISCO. We ONLY hire “good humans” that have extraordinary IQ, passion and the discipline to “finish”. As we are passionate about what we do, we are naturally stimulated and thoroughly enjoy the ride each and every day.
Our Technology Stack:
- Web App – Front End (React, Redux)
- Web App – Back End (Python, Flask)
- Database Architecture: Aurora, Redshift, Dynamo and multiple large scale Elastic Search Clusters
- Compute Fabrics: Lambda, Auto-Scale ECR, Algorithmia (Lambda with GPUs).
- AI: Word2Vec, Convolutional Neural Nets
- Deployment: Docker/ECS
- Management: Data Dog, New Relic, Sentry.io
- Behavior Management: Pendo, Full Story
- 15+ loosely coupled, fully encapsulated subsystems with more on the way
- Work with world-class engineers to solve challenging problems using cutting-edge technologies.
- Implement and deliver application features in a cloud-based, service-oriented architecture.
- Participate in an agile environment with small, self-managed teams and a mature development process.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have 5+ years experience delivering high performant rest-based web services.
- Have a history of taking complex problems and breaking them down into scalable, well-factored solutions.
- Are passionate about software design and writing code that is easy to understand and easy to changed.
- Believe that quality is a first-order concern.
- Take charge of your work and own it from inception into production.
- Enjoy collaborating with product managers, designers, and other engineers.
- Believe that learning new languages and technologies are core competencies of a software engineer.
You might work on:
- Building a pipeline to let users easily and rapidly ingest terabytes of data into our products.
- Breaking ground on new applications that run within the Disco platform.
- Creating tools to help users manage complex workflows with millions of documents.
- Developing user-facing features built on top of our artificial intelligence systems.
Send an email with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your information via the form on our career page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.