CS DISCO is fundamentally disrupting the legal technology market. Our engineering team is extraordinary, averaging 13 years’ experience with deep competencies in BigData Platforms and AI. With the best lawyers and engineers as a foundation, CSDISCO hires the top 1% of product designers and product managers to deliver the most compelling UX in the history of legal technology. DISCO is known for its simplicity and usability. We invest heavily in design and product management to continue this differentiation. Simplicity isn’t simple, but it is a top priority at CS DISCO.
We take technology, design, and product very seriously at DISCO. We ONLY hire “good humans” that have extraordinary IQ, passion, and the discipline to “finish.” As we are passionate about what we do, we are naturally stimulated and thoroughly enjoy the ride each and every day.
· Collaborate with executives and the rest of the product team on roadmap planning and prioritization.
· Work with clients and designers to understand customer use cases and design elegant, engaging software.
· Write clear and concise user stories and requirements, prioritize development items, and coordinate schedules with design and engineering teams.
· Own the successful operational rollout of new products and key features.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
· Have demonstrable experience delivering successful software products and features.
· Possess excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
· Are experienced with agile development methodologies.
· Exhibit strong project management and organizational skills.
You might work on:
· A visual search language.
· A complex permissions scheme to address multiple user roles.
· Synthesizing and simplifying complex workflows.
· Features backed by AI and other advanced algorithms.
Send an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.