DISCO is looking for ambitious and driven Sales Development Representatives to join our growing sales team. In this role, you will produce new sales qualified leads to fuel the sales pipeline by identifying, qualifying, and setting meetings for Regional Sales Executives.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop accounts and assigned leads to create sales qualified leads and opportunities through meetings you have booked:
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Research accounts, identify key players, develop interest
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Consistently achieve meeting quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Work hand-and-hand with Regional Sales Executives
- A self-starter with a proven track record of success and tenacity
- Qualification and objection handling
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding quota
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Experience in high-volume outbound sales prospecting
- Ability to be observant and help develop areas that need improvement
- 1-3 years sales background
- Salesforce and HubSpot experience a plus
- 4-year college degree, or equivalent related experience, required
Perks of DISCO
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission plan
- Opportunity to be a part of a start-up culture – fastest growing company in it’s space
- Benefits, including medical and dental insurance, 401K
- Growth opportunities
To apply, send an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or submit your information via the form on our career page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.