CS DISCO is fundamentally disrupting the legal technology market. Our engineering team is extraordinary, averaging 13 years’ experience with deep competencies in Big Data Platforms and AI. With the best lawyers and engineers as a foundation, CS DISCO hires the top 1% of product designers and product managers to deliver the most compelling UX in the history of legal technology. DISCO is known for its simplicity and usability, and we intend to continue to invest heavily in design and product management to continue this differentiation. Simplicity isn’t simple, but it is a top priority at CS DISCO.
We take technology, design and product very seriously at DISCO. We ONLY hire “good humans” that have extraordinary IQ, passion and the discipline to “finish”. As we are passionate about what we do, we are naturally stimulated and thoroughly enjoy the ride each and every day.
Our Technology Stack:
- Web App – Front End: React, Redux
- Web App – Back End: Python, Flask
- Database Architecture: Aurora, Redshift, Dynamo and multiple large scale ElasticSearch Clusters, Consul
- Compute Fabrics: Lambda, Autoscale ECS, Algorithmia (Lambda with GPUs)
- AI: Word2Vec, Convolutional Neural Nets
- Deployment: Docker/ECS, Terraform, CloudFormation
- Management: Datadog, New Relic, Sentry.io
- Behavior Management: Pendo, Full Story
- 15+ loosely coupled, fully encapsulated subsystems with more on the way
- Develop automation strategies and best practices, and drive their consistent use across the organization.
- Collaborate with developers to identify and resolve inefficiencies that keep engineering from “doing the right thing.”
- Recommend and implement open-source tools to automate everything.
- Build automation and tools (when not already available).
- Manage architecture of very large Amazon Web Services (AWS) Infrastructure.
- Be a subject matter expert in all things AWS (EC2, ECS, Lambda, Aurora, etc.)
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have 5+ years experience leading complex projects with multiple dependencies.
- Possess strong programming skills – Python and Bash preferred.
- Have strong Linux Systems Administration skills (Debian).
- Have experience managing Docker containers in Production.
- Have designed and implemented AWS Infrastructure deployment automation with tools like Terraform and CloudFormation.
- The hunger to think abstractly, look beyond the obvious and reach far into the unknown.
You might work on:
- Design and implement Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform).
- Design and build Continuous Delivery Pipeline infrastructure.
- Develop shared namespaces to be used in service-discovery (Consul)
- Automate anything you can get your hands on.
- Implement a broad monitoring strategy (consider tools like Prometheus).
Send an email with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your information via the form on our career page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.