- Works directly with customers advising them on how to best leverage DISCO in their day to day activities.
- Analyzes client’s needs, fully understands their requirements and determines the appropriate course of action.
- Proactively monitors open tickets, contacts customers and provides updates on a timely basis.
- Works with engineering, project managers and other groups within DISCO to resolve technical problems and/or client concerns.
- Proactively contributes to improvements in documentation and our product.
- Help defines business and technical requirements for improving the day to day activities of Technical Success. Implements and/or oversees implementation of agreed upon solutions.
- Displays professionalism, quality service and a “can do” attitude to internal members/departments of DISCO as well as external clients and vendors via written and verbal communication.
- Strong interest in technology with excellent problem-solving skills, with initiative to research and craft creative technical solutions.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) in order to interact effectively with coworkers and clients.
- Attention to detail, strong organization and client-service orientation skills.
Education & Experience
- BS in Technology or Business fields; or significant ediscovery data processing experience in lieu of degree
- Prior litigation support or consulting experience a plus.